Maintaining the security of your Dynobird account is crucial. One of the best practices is to periodically change your password. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to change your password in Dynobird:
Changing Your Password
- Click on the 'File' menu located in the top menu bar.
- From the dropdown menu, select 'Account'. This will display your account information.
- Click on 'Change Password'.
- In the 'Change Password' window, fill in your current (old) password and your new password.
- Click 'Submit' to save your changes.
With Dynobird, it's straightforward to change your password and ensure your account's security.