Instructions on how to make project using existing database in dynobird.com. Dynobird only support SQL generation from official mysql workbench. If you don't have mysql workbench, please install from this official mysql https://dev.mysql.com/downloads/workbench/
- Open MySQL Workbench
2. In Schemas Navigator expand your schema and Tables under it, then select tables you want to import
3. Right click > "Send to SQL Editor" > "Create Statement"
4. After click "Create Statement" will be show all create table script with relations
- Copy All Sql create and paste in dynobird import panel
6. Click Evaluate and submit your diagram will be showing success like this